Zota’s digital accessibility statement
At Zota’s (“Zota”) for and on behalf of itself and certain of its affiliates (“Zota Affiliates”), we want as many people as possible to be able to use our digital services. Our website is as accessible as possible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive, and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
We aim to meet the AA standards in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG). Our ambition is for this to be a minimum standard and we have also created our own clear language version of the WCAG that covers up to AAA.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, the Zota.com site will adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines. These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of the user interface must be understandable
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please contact [email protected].